East Africa Real Estate Investor Forum 2017, 8 June 2017, London, UK
East Africa Real Estate Investor Forum 2017
- Market outlook on attractiveness of investing in East African real estate
- Investors’ viewpoints on the East African real estate market.
- Housing market trends in East Africa.
- Is there any room for further retail developments in Kenya?Where are the best opportunities?
- Risks vs. Rewards
- Inside the market- Kenya, Ethiopia and Mozambique
Who should attend:
Real estate investors, developers, lenders, lawyers and consultants.
Date: June 8th, 2017
Venue: The Law Society, London, United Kingdom
- Early bird: 300GBP
- Full fee: 400GBP
Price includes: Access to all conference sessions, conference materials, refreshments, networking lunch.
To reserve your place, please contact: Tel: +44 077 159 21280 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Note: Pre-payment must be received to guarantee attendance. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Book now to avoid disappointment!
For more info, visit: acecorporateevents.co.uk
- Previous Papa John’s continues international expansion, announces opening in Casablanca
- Next Erin Energy announces farm-out deal with FAR for Gambia blocks