2nd West Africa Real Estate Investor Forum, 28th Sept 2017, London, UK
2nd West Africa Real Estate Investor Forum 2017
28 September 2017, Cluttons LLP, London, UK
Ace Corporate Events is happy to announce our West Africa Real Estate Forum will be returning to London on September 28th.
We will once again be providing a platform for top tier global investors, funds and property professionals to interact with experts on the ground to gain insights & better understand the regions real estate markets.
Partnered by Cluttons, the West Africa Real Estate Investor Forum will bring together business owners and investors with the advisory community. With high profile speakers such as David Lashbrook, Head of Africa Real Estate, Momentum GIM, Eyowan Ani, Finance Director, HARPS Holdings and Hafeez Giwa, Managing Partner, HC Capital Properties; this forum provides a platform for investors, lenders and developers to hear the latest insights on the latest challenges and opportunities in West African real estate.
Topics will include:
• Macro-economic and political outlook on the West African region
• Investing in London and Nigeria: Opportunities & Risks
• Growth in the retail sector
• Issues of credit availability
• Which markets present the best opportunities for investors?
For More Information, visit: www.acecorporateevents.co.uk/westafrica2/
- Previous Future Energy Uganda, 13-14 Sept 2017, Kampala, Uganda
- Next EBRD approves US$ 500 million for private renewable projects in Egypt